Fogh Boat Supplies is currently looking for a motivated career team member to join us. This is an opportunity to work in a retail environment interacting with customers and staff, learning as you go. We can teach marine knowledge, but any experience is an asset. We need someone who is ambitious, hard-working, and enjoys interacting and being around people.
This position can have the opportunity to provide input for the future direction of the store, decision making and a long career, all subject to management consultation.
Job Description and Requirements:
- Full-time work hours which includes working on weekends
- Positive attitude with will to work hard; active and on your feet 95% of the day
- Motivated to improve systems, store offerings, displays and help with growing the business
- People oriented, happy to provide great customer service and assistance
- Resourceful, placing orders and sourcing parts for customers
- Organized, keeping store tidy and presentable, keeping shelves stocked, updating displays
- Heavy lifting of boxes and products required on a regular basis
- Ability to work various events, i.e. Toronto International Boat Show, Cottage Life Show, and other events whether at the store or off premises
- Valid driver’s license
- Marine knowledge (power and/or sail) a huge asset
- Previous customer service and/or interaction a huge asset
Pay is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please send resumes to:
We thank you in advance for your interest in joining our team.
Only applicants being considered for a position will be contacted.