Why is Navionics your best choice?
Navionics has amassed the most comprehensive mapping database of it's kind comprised of more than 25,000 charts and port plans. Our plug-and-play cartography is an indispensible component of the industry's leading chartplotter manufacturing because navigators around the world demand our attention to detail.
Navaids, tides, currents, water depths, wrecks, rocks, marinas, port services, obstructions, port plans, and so much more.
- User-defined data display for uncluttered charts.
- Real-time display of position, course, speed, and track.
- Just plug-and-play!
- View Navionics Charts On Your PC
- Includes Navionics Multi-Card Reader
- Plan Routes and Waypoints From the Convenience of Your PC
- Includes US Bathymetric Data for 3D Viewing of Coastal Charts
- Display Latitude/Longitude or UTM Grid Lines
- Print Maps and Charts At The Scale of Your Choice
- Print Details of Routes and Waypoints
- Search Features, Objects, Ports, Services, Lakes
- View Tides and Currents and Sun and Moon Rise and Set Times
- Measure Distance and Bearing
- Link Digital Photos and Videos to Waypoints
- Geocaching Support
- User-Selectable Units of Measure
- Overlay and Animate Grib Weather Forecasts
- Google Earth Support
- Includes Navionics Gold Charts of US Coastal Waters and Navigable Waterways
- Includes Navionics Hotmaps Premium US Fishing Lakes and High-Definition Lakes
- Supports all Navionics Plug-&-Play Charts Using the Included Multi-Card Reader
- Supports Full Platinum +& Hotmaps Platinum Features Including: 3D View, Panoramic Pictures, Satellite Imagery and Coast Pilot Books
- Supports Waypoint, Route and Track Transfer Via Data Card or NMEA-Cable with Most: Delorme, Furuno, Garmin, Geonav, Humminbird, Lowrance, Magellan, Raymarine, Silva, Suunto, Plus Many Other Units
- Supports Waypoint, Route and Track File Export To: GPX, Google Earth (KML ir KMZ), Esri Shapefile, Fugawi, or Ascii Text
- Supports Optional X-Traverse Data Transfer To/From: Inavx or IMap for IPhone Fugawi, or Macenc
- Share Your Trips and Waypoints on Facebook with Optional X-Traverse Account