General Shipping Terms
What to expect
Fogh Boat Supplies ships via Purolator throughout Canada. We strive to ship all orders, for in-stock items, within 24 hours (one business day). Most packages will arrive at the delivery address in less than 5 business days from the date your order was submitted.
Fogh Boat Supplies ships across Canada.
Shipping charges are calculated based on the total weight of the items purchased. The shipping charge does not always reflect the actual amount for customers living in rural areas. (Outside the main delivery areas for Purolator Courier.)
If your package is subject to charges in addition to that quoted on this website, we will contact you with the total price before shipping your items.
If you prefer, your order can be picked up at our store in Port Credit. Please call ahead to ensure that your order is ready when you arrive.
Fogh Boat Supplies does not use a same-day carrier but customers are welcome arrange their own. Please call to confirm your order is available for pick-up before scheduling your courier pick-up. To avoid confusion, please ensure that the driver knows the customer name on the order
Many of the items available at Fogh Boat Supplies are too large to be sent by common couriers and must be shipped by truck. If you are interested in purchasing an item you believe may be oversize and would like it shipped please contact us at: [email protected].
Please include the item(s) you are interested in and the shipping address including the address, postal code, phone number and note whether it is a residential or commercial address. We will send you a quote including LTL shipping. Please note: trucking companies have a surcharge for Residential deliveries.
Hazardous Materials, Pressurized Containers and Liquids
Some products are considered hazardous by the shipping company and are subject to surcharges.In Ontario, for small quantities of these items, there is no additional charge if shipped by Purolator ground. These items include, but are not limited to: paint, epoxy, batteries, spray cans, solvents, and some waxes and cleaners. For express shipments and air shipments out of province this charge is $36.00 per package and may slow delivery of order.Flares are categorized as explosives and as such will not be shipped by any method. Pick-up is the only option available for these items.
Pricing and Tax
- All prices on this website are in Canadian dollars.
- Residents of Ontario will be charged HST on their shipping rates.
- Customers in Ontario, New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, Newfoundland and Labrador will be charged HST.
- The residents of all other provinces will be charged GST.
- Orders shipped outside Canada are exempt from Canadian taxes. Local tax may be applied by the receiving country. Fogh Boat Supplies is not responsible for any tax added by the destination country.
- Returns are accepted on unused merchandise, in original packaging if accompanied by the original receipt.
- Refunds will be paid up to 30 days from purchase date on the receipt.
- A store credit or exchange is accepted up to 30 days from purchase date.
- Refunds are paid using the original payment tender.
- Large refunds may be tendered by cheque at the discretion of the manager.
- All sales are final on cut items. These include, but are not limited to: rope, wire, webbing, chain, carpet, hose and tape.
- Warranty returns are limited by the manufacturer’s warranty.
- No cash value on Boat Bucks or gift cards.