Designed to bring pumping power to tight spaces. Rule’s LoPro Series Bilge Pumps are only 2.4” (6cm) high. The LP900S model features two automated modes. The first one engages the pump when the water level reaches 2” (5 cm) or 1.3” (3.25 cm) (user choice); and the second one checks for water by briefly turning on the pump every 2.5 minutes.
• Multiple modes of operation. The LP900S features two automated modes of operation.
• High or low water sensing mode. The pump starts when water reaches 2” (5 cm). By turning the motor cartridge upside down, the sensor is at 1.3” (3.25 cm)
• Electronic automatic mode. The pump automatically turns on every 2.5 minutes to check for water, and if it’s detected the pump stays on until the water is gone.
• Fully rotating discharge body. The entire body swivels up to 180°, making the pump extremely easy to install.
• Threaded discharge nozzle
• Backflow prevention. New tricuspid check valves help prevent backflow.
• Horizontal or vertical mounting. The LP900S and LP900D feature a variety of mounting options to accommodate the boat’s bilge.
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register