Designed to bring pumping power to tight spaces. Rule’s LoPro Series Bilge Pumps are only 2.4” (6cm) high. The LP900D model uses a traditional float and/or panel switch for operation.
• High or low water sensing mode. The pump starts when water reaches 2” (5 cm). By turning the motor cartridge upside down, the sensor is at 1.3” (3.25 cm)
• Electronic automatic mode. The pump automatically turns on every 2.5 minutes to check for water, and if it’s detected the pump stays on until the water is gone.
• Fully rotating discharge body. The entire body swivels up to 180°, making the pump extremely easy to install.
• Threaded discharge nozzle. Multiple ports are available for this pump: ¾” straight, ¾” right angle; 1”, 11/8” - 19 mm, 25 mm and 28 mm. All ports are included in the aftermarket package
• Backflow prevention. New tricuspid check valves help prevent backflow.
• Horizontal or vertical mounting.
Having an account with us will allow you to check out faster in the future, store multiple addresses, view and track your orders in your account, and more.Register