Xantrex Freedom XC 1000 Inverter Charger 1000W 817-1050
The Freedom XC 1000 Inverter - Charger gives superior performance in a compact, lightweight unit. It pumps out full output in invert or charge mode from -4°F - 104°F for operation in all weather. The extended surge rating of the Freedom XC makes it perfect to start tough loads including fridge and microwave. The quick connect terminals at AC In/Out make installation a breeze.
- Power Factor Corrected Multi-Stage Charging: Uses less shore power when charging batteries. This frees up more usable AC power for electrical devices and appliances. It also reduces the likelihood of tripping shore power breakers.
- Programmable: Configurable 3 stage temperature compensated battery charge algorithm for optimal charging of almost any battery type up to 18V.
- Dead Battery Charging Down to 0 Vdc.
- Battery Equalization: Maximizes flooded battery life.
- Power Share: Prioritizes AC loads by reducing the charge current and maintaining the total input current to less than the breaker setting.
- Extended Surge Rating: Surges to 2X continuous power for 2 seconds for motor loads.
- True Sine Wave AC Power: For the operation of sensitive and motor loads.
- Ignition Control: Feature to turn the inverter on/off via a 12 VDC signal and to minimize battery drain by switching the inverter off when the ignition key is turned off.
- Programmable AC Under-Voltage (85-110VAC) Shutdown: Feature ideal to operate under weak shore power or generator input.
- Built-in 30A AC Transfer Relay: Senses when outside AC Power is present and transfers the load from the inverter to the source of incoming power (shore or generator). The unit switches automatically from invert mode to charge mode.
- Wide 10-18 VDC Input Range: Ensures inverter operation on high voltage alternators found on many new vehicle chassis