Now hiring for Part-Time/Seasonal Staff
Fogh Boat Supplies is currently looking for motivated part-time/seasonal individuals to join our team at our Port Credit location. This is an opportunity to work in a specialty retail environment interacting with customers and staff, learning as you go. We can teach marine knowledge, but any experience is an asset.
If you are ambitious, hard-working, enjoy interacting with people and love anything to do with the water or boating, you are the person we are looking for! Enjoy spending your summer down by the water in trendy Port Credit!
This position can have the opportunity to provide input for the future direction of the store, decision making and a long career, all subject to management consultation.
Job Description and Requirements:
- Part-time work hours which includes working on weekends. This has the ability to become full-time hours during the summer season
- A positive attitude with will to work hard; you will be active and on your feet 95% of the day
- Motivated to improve systems, store offerings, displays and help with growing the business
- People oriented, happy to provide great customer service and assistance
- Resourceful, placing orders and sourcing parts for customers
- Organized, keeping store tidy and presentable, keeping shelves stocked, updating displays
- Heavy lifting of boxes and products required on a regular basis
- Ability to work various events when permitted, i.e. Toronto International Boat Show, Cottage Life Show, Port Credit In-Water Boat Show, and other events whether at the store or off premises
- Valid driver’s license
- Marine knowledge (power and/or sail) a huge asset
- Previous customer service and/or interaction a huge asset
Pay is commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Please mail your cover letter and resume to [email protected]
We thank you in advance for your interest in joining our team.
Only applicants being considered for a position will be contacted.